Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Love Story Bracelet



I was asked to make this bracelet for a grandmother who has seven grown children. All of their birthstones are included - plus the month of her anniversary. She and grandpa (Jim & Ruby)have been married for lots of years and are still very much in love. I wasn't sure how I was going to incorporate the crystals and the Scrabble tiles - but I think it is charming.


I hope she likes it when she receives it as a gift from her grandson and his family. (And I sure hope she doesn't read this blog!) I love it when there is significant meaning and/or stories with the custom pieces I design for people.


2 comments:

Carla said...

Oh wow! That is beautiful!

Unknown said...

That is SO Cool! I have been doing the same type of thing and I call them family bracelets. But mine don't have the fun scrabble tiles!