Saturday, December 8, 2007

Re-designed Blessings!

Wow, it has been a while since I've posted. It has been a busy season. I am finished with jewelry shows for this holiday season. Today I just finished a project for a lady who wanted to share her jewelry with her family. She asked for 30 bracelets and I was able to make 56 for her to choose from. I'm posting them here for your enjoyment.

I love to do this for families. It is such a blessing for me to see families pass items down through the generations that are treasured (and used, not stuck in a box or a drawer). So much of the jewelry from years ago is something that people love to look at -- but will rarely wear. It is fun to re-design it into bracelets that even today's teens will wear.

I generally get these projects after a family member has died. I am so excited to do this one while the owner is alive and well. She will be so blessed - as will her family - by the gift she is giving. Lillian, I pray you have a richly blessed Christmas with your family:)

Enjoy the pictures! I've included some of the original pieces of jewelry.





No comments: