Sunday, April 27, 2008

Copper & Pink Howlite

Wow! It's been 4 months since I've posted. Guess that's the way life goes for me though -- just been extremely busy with other important things!

This 2-strand necklace converts to one strand and the pendant is removable. The copper swirl was made by Carla at Beads & Botanicals. I also got the pink howlite from her. The other copper and crystals came from here and there!

I had an assortment of beads out one Saturday morning when my son was home and as he was eating his breakfast (of course I had beads all over the table) I jokingly challenged him with the question, "What would you make with these beads?" Well, he took me up on the challenge and this neckace is what he came up with. I did the finishing, but the design is his.

The earrings are also made from "copper by Carla". I haven't been able to get a good photo of these yet - but I'll keep trying! My son's finance made them for me. I showed her the idea and she did the work.

No comments: