Thursday, November 6, 2008

For Jennifer's Review -- and Yours Too!

NOTE: If you double-click on the photo it will enlarge.

Jennifer, I've been holding the first bracelet for a customer who can't quite decide if she wants it. I'll check with her today. The beads on this one are all vintage. The dark beads are a deep plum color. The two larger glass beads are a pressed glass and they are a more gray color than clear. I found them in an antique store and fell in love!
Bracelet #2 is also all vintage. The bicone shaped beads look more blue in the picture but they are a very pretty shade of purple.
Bracelet #3 is also all vintage beads. The round faceted beads are a shade of purple too.


Bracelet #4 has pink/clear givre beads. The best to describe them is that it is a clear bead with the pink inside. I just can't even begin to describe them. They are some of my very favorite -- and these are almost the last of them.

I laid them all side by side for this photo.
Bracelet #5 - The accent beads in this bracelet are a light purple. All beads are vintage, including the gold fillagree.
I can show these to your mom tonight and she can give you a good idea of the colors. They are all very lovely -- and very shiny.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW
I LOVE YOUR BLOG
EVERYTHING IS PERFECT AND AMAZING

Angie Leech said...

Thank you for the compliments. You asked about the butterfly necklace further down in the posts. I purchased the butterfly pendant at a bead shop in Arizona. I coil wrapped the tiny wooden beads to make larger beads and then strung them.

Anonymous said...

lovely blog
surely perfect

Anonymous said...

I am sure these jewellary can make any girl more beautiful and attractive