Sunday, November 2, 2008

Catch Up?











So, does anyone ever really get caught up or is it just something we talk about a lot - or in my case, obsess about a lot? A friend one time told me that I was always saying that as soon as I got past a certain busy time, or project, or whatever -- I'd have time to catch up and relax. She hadn't seen it happen yet and she had known me for about 10 years at that time.

I think about that often when I get overwhelmed with "busy" and try to mentally take a step back and truthfully look at the situation. I can get myself all kinds of stressed out about everything I am not getting done. The truth is, I do a lot of stuff. "Bored" is a word that just isn't in my vocabulary - at least not in the sense of bored because I don't have anything to do!

It's Sunday night and as I look at my to-do list for this weekend, I didn't get anywhere close to marking even half of the items off-- but I did get a lot done -- and I spent a great day in my pajamas yesterday making jewelry. I'll include a few photos here and I have updated the slide show. I had a great show a week ago and needed to replenish my inventory for next weekend.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Carla said...

A jamma day making jewelry? Doesn't get much better. :-)

Anonymous said...

lovely stuff all around your blog
keep it up

Anonymous said...

wats a jamma day making jewelry????