Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall Schedule


I'm in a flurry this week trying to get all the final details worked out for my first show of the season. I've been working on a mailing and hope to get an e-mail out too. If you are not on my e-mail list and would like to be, please send me an e-mail and just ask -- it carries no obligations, I don't sell your name, etc. Just news and updates!

Saturday, October 4, I will be at the Stewart Elementary PTA 1st Annual Craft Show, 2123 Roach, Salina, KS from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.

Sounds like a great Girls' Day trip! I'm anxious to see a co-worker's wife's booth. I've been told that she makes really cute tote bags -- and next to beads I think bags ranks pretty high on my list of things I love!

Here is a photo of some Christmas Tree and Snowman earrings. They are Swarovski Crystal and Czeck Glass for the Snowman's snowballs. These are already proving to be popular. The Christmas Trees are gorgeous and the Snowman is just too darn cute! If you click on the picture it should enlarge for you. It is a bit flurry -- sorry about that -- remember, I don't claim to be a great photographer!

Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Best wishes for much success!