Sunday, August 31, 2008

Vacation Creation


Greetings! I've actually been designing some here and there this summer -- but haven't taken the time to photograph and post. I made this set with the butterfly pendant and wooden beads while on vacation in July. I'm currently working on some custom bridal designs for a March wedding and making several new things for fall shows. I added the slide show today (after much frustration with the computer!) The golden vase in the photograph was a 50th anniversary gift to my great grandparents -- I think they received it in 1949.

6 comments:

Carla said...

What beautiful things!

Anonymous said...

beautiful butterfly
i wonder how did you made it

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Colors, I liked the artistic touch in the post.

Anonymous said...

The post contains truly the colors of life. Really amazing how small things effect singificantly on the mood of the viewer.

Thanks for sharing the beautiful things...!

Anonymous said...

The pic is great with wooden beads and so is the Wording you wrote on it. More over I liked the comments too...

Anonymous said...

The pic is great with wooden beads and so is the Wording you wrote on it. More over I liked the comments too...