Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Clothes - New Jewelry




I LOVE being able to go to my studio and make something new to wear when I get a new outfit. Of course, this is the second set I've made to try out with a black and white skirt outfit I recently purchased! I was fighting boredom last night (the kind where you just don't WANT to do anything - I had plenty to do!) - guess I just needed to create. It wasn't boring at all! The small oval stones are Zebra Jasper, the large ovals are Picasso Jasper, and the white is Howlite.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool Jewelry Angie! I haven't done anything with the gunmetal chain or findings. I also enjoy having jewelry to match what I am wearing, usually mining through my stash of jewelry for shows! You have to take advantage of those perks! Your seed bead bracelet with the flowers turned out nicely! I need to make mine!

Angie Leech said...

Thanks, Stephanie. The seed bead bracele was a challenge - but fun. Who doesn't love a beady challenge?!